Saturday, February 21, 2009

Packing and Address

Okay, so, the panic has finally settled in! I am now in the final stages of getting everything together before my flight tomorrow, having just discovered that there is no way to ship the books I got for my village school. Packing has decidedly been a lesson in creativity. First aid supplies live in a water bottle, impromptu frames have been created from various objects, and my pillow, bugspray, and sleeping pads live on the outside of the pack. To top it all off, I am preparing my room so that my brother can live here while I am gone! It feels exactly like getting ready to go to college, or at least I think it does.
Also, we just got our mailing address for the program. Please note that it can take two weeks at minimum for letters to get to me, and packages probably won't get to me at all. That said, I would love to hear from you! Please send all mail to:

Global Routes
P.O. Box AD 1205
Adisadel, Cape Coast
GHANA (all this center of the envelope as usual)

Sam Sheahan (bottom left corner of the envelope)

Thanks, everyone! I'll write again when I'm in Ghana!

Samira

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty impressive, dude. HAVE AN AWESOME FLIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just take an extra bag for the books. That's what people on my program did. You may have left today though.... Good luck with everything and I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete